Many of our Services can be delivered either directly by RyderMarsh OCAID consultants or set up as a Train-the-Trainer process, whichever is the more appropriate based on resources and costs.
A Typical Implementation
A typical Cultural Safety™ programme with a “green field” customer would consist of:
- Benchmark Safety Culture Assessment
- Design of a company specific Cultural Safety™ Programme consisting of:
- Delivery of Safety Leadership Training
- Cultural Safety process Training
- Establishing One or more Behavioural Safety processes as appropriate
- Advice to the customer to ensure they effectively embed the learning and process (Note we believe that only by the customer owning the embedding 100% can the maximum possible gains be made and you should be wary of any promises that it can be done for you!)
- Periodic reviews and follow-up as appropriate
Elements of the above are either tailored or omitted as indicated by the initial survey and whether the client has already undertaken any similar activities.